Do you or your organization have an idea that supports or enhances Philly’s entrepreneurial community?
Startup PHL has launched its fifth Call for Ideas, a grant program to fund innovative and exciting proposals that support Philadelphia’s startup ecosystem. While all ideas are welcome, this fifth round of Call for Ideas seeks to fund programs that are promoting entrepreneurship while also:
- Utilizing the open data sets the City of Philadelphia has published.
- Using entrepreneurship as a tool to help reduce poverty.
The Call for Ideas program provides small grants to organizations with ideas or initiatives that best meet the objectives of Startup PHL:
- Increasing business and job creation in Philadelphia;
- Enhancing collaboration between organizations that support entrepreneurs;
- Fostering networks and creating space for entrepreneurs to develop businesses and connect with mentors, advisors, talent and capital;
- Deepening integration and coordination between city government, citizens, students, and the startup community.
Applications are due at 11:59 PM, on Sunday, November 13, 2016. Apply here.
Any questions can be directed to Archna Sahay at: email@example.com
The StartupPHL Call for Ideas is a Department of Commerce and PIDC program that provides grants for projects that support entrepreneurs and improve Philadelphia’s startup scene. Call for Ideas grants are NOT for funding a business startup costs. The Call for Ideas application period is now OPEN.